Thursday, September 04th, 2008 | Author: dehash
Updates: Some usage tips noted for the initial version of the library using pv3d
* Seems to work fine with current SVN build of PV3D
* in com.as3dmod.modifiers.Noise.as comment out line 9:
import alternativa.types.Matrix3D; (the import is not used but will error if you only have pv3d library)
* Grab com.carlcalderon.arthropod.Debug.as from here and put it in your path as it is used in several of the files.
* Added simplfied usage code to the example here
* Added examples below using svn build.
Noise – sandpaper to mountain range: AS3DModNoise.as
Taper- rip and shrink: AS3DModTaper.as